Free shipping! ($100 minimum order, USA)
Perfect for Kayak Bow or Stern Hatches.
Designed to maximize use of kayak storage space, the shape of the waterproof SealLine Bulkhead Tapered Dry Bag allows it to optimally fit in kayak bow and stern hatches. Plus, the PurgeAir™ valve vents trapped air, better enabling the bag to fit into tight spots.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: New waterproof valve helps the bag compress further once it’s been sealed.
- Space-optimizing: Nestles into a kayak’s bow or stern hatch space, maximizing use of available space.
- Stow-friendly: Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
Color: Green & Orange; Weight: 7.7 oz; Width: 16 in; Length: 31.5 in; Volume: 20 Liters; Materials: 70D/140D 7.5 oz polyurethane-coated ripstock nylon body