Free shipping! ($100 minimum order, USA)
The waterproof SealLine Bulkhead View Dry Bag is designed to efficiently stow in boat hatches and cramped compartments, while the integrated window makes it easy to identify contents and the discreet PurgeAir™ valve vents any trapped air, helping optimize space usage.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: New waterproof valve helps the bag compress further once it’s been sealed.
- See inside: Translucent window makes it easy to identify contents without having to open the bag.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- Stow-friendly: Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches.
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won’t easily roll around; it’s also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
5L: Color: Green; Weight: 4.2 oz; Width: 4 in; Length: 7 in; Height: 10 in; Volume: 5 liters
10L: Color: Orange; Weight: 5.6 oz; Width: 5 in; Length: 8.5 in; Height: 14.5 in; Volume: 10 liters
20L: Color: Purple; Weight: 8 oz; Width: 6 in; Length: 10 in; Height: 21 in; Volume: 20 liters
30L: Color: Green; Weight: 9.5 oz; Width: 7 in; Length: 12 in; Height: 22 in; Volume: 30 liters