Free shipping! ($100 minimum order, USA)
Innovative Compression Maximizes Limited Hatch Space.
Offering a fast and easy way to maximize the use of limited space, our waterproof SealLine Bulkhead Compression Dry Bag boasts an innovative compression system, a durably waterproof PurgeAir™ valve, and stow-friendly materials, resulting in a space-optimizing dry bag for use in boat hatches.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, our 2-strap continuous strap system encircles the bag to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: New waterproof valve helps the bag compress further once it’s been sealed.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- Stow-friendly: Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches.
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won’t easily roll around; it’s also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
5L: Color: Green; Weight: 4.6 oz; Width: 4 in; Length: 7 in; Height: 10 in; Volume: 5 liters
10L: Color: Orange; Weight: 6.7 oz; Width: 5 in; Length: 8.5 in; Height: 14.5 in; Volume: 10 liters
20L: Color: Purple; Weight: 9.3 oz; Width: 6 in; Length: 10 in; Height: 21 in; Volume: 20 liters
30L: Color: Green; Weight: 11 oz; Width: 7 in; Length: 12 in; Height: 22 in; Volume: 30 liters