The Tybee CF (tahy-bee) is a great value for those with a budget but still after the performance of high angle paddling. Find design features direct from our higher models, but not with the higher price. Named for the coastal island off Georgia: a gateway to maritime forests, tidal creeks and the Atlantic.
- Better for the environment! 20% of this paddle is made with recycled material which is utilized during our carbon fiber injection molding process.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111)
Weight: 32.5 oz
Blade Surface Area: 94 square inches
Blade Size: 16.5 in x 7.2 in