Pick Up Online Order & Save!
Bust out the big boats with the Yakima BigCatch’s whopping 150-lb. capacity. Introducing the first universal kayak saddle built to handle heavy fishing kayaks and sit-on-tops. The rubber-padded saddles conform to the kayak’s hull for a super-secure, full-contact carry that’s easy on your boat. A simple, tool-free install will load it up faster for even more time to chase the next big catch. If you have T-slot crossbars, don’t forget our SmarT-Slot Kit 4 (sold separately) for an even cleaner, more integrated look.
Yakima BigCatch Product Tour
Yakima BigCatch Installation
- Specially designed to support the extra weight of fishing and sit-on-top kayaks
- Handles up to 150 lbs.—enough for the heaviest kayaks
- Over-sized cradle protects the boat and conforms to a variety of hull shapes
- Soft rubber pads protect the kayak from dings and scratches
- Felt pads for easy kayak loading
- Universal mounting hardware fits our StreamLine, RoundBars and HD Bars—along with most other crossbars
- Easy, tool-free installation to quickly mount, load and go
- Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow and Stern Tie-Downs included
- Available RoundBar Kit (sold separately) prevents BigCatch saddles from rotating on RoundBars
- Available SmarT-Slot Kit 4 (sold separately) for use with T-slot crossbars
- Weight: 8.40 lbs
- Dimensions: L 6.25in x W 9.00in x H 5.00in