Yakima LongArm Truck Bed Extender
The Yakima LongArm truck bed extender easily extends the length of any truck bed up to 4 feet. Light and strong, the aluminum hitch mounted rack is the ideal solution for hauling fishing kayaks, boards, lumber, ladders and more. Adjustable to three distinct load-carrying positions and rated to carry up to 300 pounds in lower positions, the LongArm takes your truck bed to the next level.
Pick Up Online Order & Save!
- Provides 4 feet of additional truck bed length with a 60” wide crossbar
- Adjustable to three load-carrying positions
- Bed height for use when your truck tailgate is open (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Bed rail height for use with our BedRock rack system or a tonneau cover (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Truck cab height by combining the LongArm Extension with a roof rack system (165 lb carrying capacity ) (sold separately)
- Installs easily and securely to any 2” hitch receiver using the included 5/8” threaded hitch bolt
- Aluminum construction engineered for strength – weighs only 12 lbs!
- Integrated tie-down points ensure a secure ride for your fishing kayak, canoe, ladders, lumber and more
- Add any Yakima boat mount to the crossbar for added boat protection
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-paddle cold one
- Durable black powder-coat finish
- Add the LongArm Pad for increased load protection (sold separately)
- Add the LongArm Height Extension up to cab height (sold separately)
- Product #8001149
Heights from the tongue of the crossbar to the hitch at the four arm angle positions (Vertical to Horizontal):
Low Bar Height - 40 in, 37 in, 27 1/2 in, 14 1/4 in
Mid Bar Height - 41 3/8 in, 38 1/4 in, 28 in, 15 1/4 in
High Bar Height - 42 3/4 in, 39 1/2 in, 29 in, 15 3/4 in