Yakima LongArm Truck Bed Extender
The Yakima LongArm truck bed extender easily extends the length of any truck bed up to 4 feet. Light and strong, the aluminum hitch mounted rack is the ideal solution for hauling fishing kayaks, boards, lumber, ladders and more. Adjustable to three distinct load-carrying positions and rated to carry up to 300 pounds in lower positions, the LongArm takes your truck bed to the next level.
Select Free Shipping (USA) Or Next Day Pick & Save!
- Provides 4 feet of additional truck bed length with a 60” wide crossbar
- Adjustable to three load-carrying positions
- Bed height for use when your truck tailgate is open (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Bed rail height for use with our BedRock rack system or a tonneau cover (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Truck cab height by combining the LongArm Extension with a roof rack system (165 lb carrying capacity ) (sold separately)
- Installs easily and securely to any 2” hitch receiver using the included 5/8” threaded hitch bolt
- Aluminum construction engineered for strength – weighs only 12 lbs!
- Integrated tie-down points ensure a secure ride for your fishing kayak, canoe, ladders, lumber and more
- Add any Yakima boat mount to the crossbar for added boat protection
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-paddle cold one
- Durable black powder-coat finish
- Add the LongArm Pad for increased load protection (sold separately)
- Add the LongArm Height Extension up to cab height (sold separately)
Heights from the tongue of the crossbar to the hitch at the four arm angle positions (Vertical to Horizontal):
Low Bar Height - 40 in, 37 in, 27 1/2 in, 14 1/4 in
Mid Bar Height - 41 3/8 in, 38 1/4 in, 28 in, 15 1/4 in
High Bar Height - 42 3/4 in, 39 1/2 in, 29 in, 15 3/4 in