Test Paddle: Demo Days
The Kalliste is our most advanced low-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® blade edges use a composite roping material, that is impact and abrasion resistant. This, along with a stronger design and construction, makes the Kalliste the choice over our Ovation model for more rugged paddling environments.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Werner Kalliste Paddle Overview
Werner Smart View Adjustable Ferrule
Werner Neutral Bent Shaft Paddles
Weight: 2 pc Straight Shaft: 22.5 oz; 2 pc Bent Shaft: 25.25 oz
Blade Surface Area: 100 sq in
Blade Length X Width: 20.5 in x 6.5 in