Select Free Shipping Or Pick Up On-Line Order & Save!
Allow 1-2 Weeks For Custom Built Paddle
The Shuna is our best-selling premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Werner Smart View Adjustable Ferrule
Werner Neutral Bent Shaft Paddles
Demo Paddles For Perfect Fit
Weight: 2 pc Straight Shaft: 27.75 oz; 2 pc Bent Shaft: 29.75 oz; 2pc Straight Shaft-Adj Length: 30.5 oz
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq in
Blade Length X Width: 18 in x 7 in