Test Paddle: Demo Days
The Little Dipper’s small size blades pull effortlessly through each stroke, for less fatigue in smaller paddlers. Built with stiffer, lighter swing weight blades, you’ll feel more propulsion without tiring yourself out. The Little Dipper is the smart choice the low-angle paddler wanting a blade to match their stature.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Small sized blades are an ideal fit for smaller paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Werner Smart View Adjustable Ferrule
Weight: 2 pc Straight Shaft: 27 oz
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq in
Blade Length X Width: 18.9 in x 5.9 in