Test Paddle: Demo Days
The Skagit CF (ska-jit) is a great value for those with a budget and enjoys a more relaxed, low-angle, paddling style. Find design features direct from our higher end models, but not with the higher price. Named for a river that is diverse in habitat and flows into Skagit Bay, Pacific Northwest.
- Better for the environment! 20% of this paddle is made with recycled material which is utilized during our carbon fiber injection molding process.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111)
Weight: 30.5 oz
Blade Surface Area: 94 square inches
Blade Size: 19.3 in x 6.1 in