Test Paddle: Demo Days
The Cyprus is our most advanced high-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Cyprus is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® blade edges use a composite roping material, that is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led us to a feel that is unmatched on the water. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
Werner Cypress Carbon Kayak Paddle
Werner Smart View Adjustable Ferrule
Werner Neutral Bent Shaft Paddles
Weight: 2 pc Straight Shaft: 22.5 oz; 2 pc Bent Shaft: 25.25 oz
Blade Surface Area: 94.6 sq in
Blade Length X Width: 18.1 in x 7.1 in